God, Our Shepherd

>> Saturday, July 28, 2012

Edited by Myrna Moore


He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. 
{Isaiah 40:11}


The sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 
{John 10:4}


 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 
{John 10:11}



I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 
{John 10:14}


I lay down my life for the sheep. 
{John 10:15}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP