Feeling Lonely?

>> Sunday, July 15, 2012

Designed by Myrna Moore


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. {Psalm 23:4}


The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. {Psalm 46:7, 11}



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. {Isaiah 41:10}



Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee... Fear not: for I am with thee. {Isaiah 43:1-2, 5}


I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. {Matthew 28:20}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP